Enjoy up to FREE RM 25 BONUS at i-City Leisure Park with Visa contactless
How To Get The FREE Bonus?
Promotion Terms & Conditions
The “Enjoy up to FREE RM 25 at i-City Leisure Park” ["Promotion"] is hosted by i-City ["Organiser"].
- By redeeming this Promotion, users signify acceptance and agreement to all terms & conditions set out here.
- This Promotion is organised by i-City [“Organiser”] and is open to ALL Visa contactless cardholders.
- This promotion is only valid from 28th January 2018 till 28th April 2019
- All users shall agree and undertake to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- There are 2 ways to enjoy this promotion:
Without i-City Mobile App
With i-City Mobile App
Without i-City Mobile App :
STEP 1: Head to any cashier counter at i-City and make a minimum top up of RM 100 using Visa contactless.
STEP 2: Additional RM 10 worth of i-Points will be added to the QR receipt and ready for use at any rides/attractions in i-City theme park if you top up without the i-City Mobile App. (For more info on what rides are available at i-City, you may visit iticket.i-city.my)
With i-City Mobile App :
STEP 1: Download and Install i-City mobile app via Apple AppStore or Google PlayStore
STEP 2: Register an account in the mobile app.
STEP 3: Head to any cashier counter at i-City and make a minimum top up of RM 100 using Visa contactless.
STEP 4: Additional RM 25 worth of i-Points will be reflected in the mobile app profile page and ready for use at any rides/attractions in i-City theme park. (For more info on what rides are available at i-City, you may visit iticket.i-city.my
- Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
- Organiser reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions in the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason. The Organiser also reserves the right to amend or cancel this Promotion with prior notice.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser and which prevents the Organiser from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Organiser will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation and the Organiser reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Organiser's decision is final and binding in all matters, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the courts of Malaysia.