Guide to i-City theme park 🎡
Hello! 😄 Welcome to the i-City theme park guide.
Check out the fun and exciting attractions that we have for both adults and kids. Enjoy! 🎡🎠✨
❗ 📣GENERAL ❗ 📣
i-City Theme Park or our official name, i-City Leisure Park is an OPEN theme park. What this means is there's NO entrance fee to i-City. Fees are only applicable for the rides.
- Adult: Above 11 years old and below 60 years old
- Child: Above 90cm and below 11 years old. (MUST be accompanied by a PAID ADULT at all times)
- Infant: Below 90cm (Free entry subject to safety rules and regulations)
- Senior Citizen: Above 60 years old (Child price applies for senior citizens)
- OKU/Wheelchair user/Pregnant mom: Entry to i-City Theme Park rides and attractions for OKU/Wheelchair user/Pregnant mom guests is subject to the safety regulations and terms and conditions of park. Kindly call in for further enquiries.
- Non-Malaysians with iKad get to purchase at Malaysian rate. Applies to dependents as well.
❗ 📣RIDES/ATTRACTIONS ❗ 📣
1. Have fun at Waterworld with your friends and family and have a splashing time! 💦🌊☀️
* You can wear any clothes in WaterWorld as long as there's no zip or buttons
* No outside food and drinks allowed into WaterWorld, except baby formula 👶🍼
2. Escape the hot weather and enjoy winter wonderland here at i-City! Never been to a cold climate place before? Then Snowalk is the perfect place for you! ☃️❄️
* Infant below 1 years old & pregnant women is not allowed to enter SnoWalk
3. Take a visit to Malaysia’s first home-grown interactive wax museum! Take photos of you and your favourite celebrities and stand a chance to be featured on our instagram page! 📸😉
4. Do drop by Red Carpet 2 as well and take a walk around our latest wax museum. More celebrities will be waiting for you inside! 🤩📷📽️🎞️🎙️
5. Ready to plan a little family trip? Take the kids to Itsy Bitsy and let them go on some of these enjoyable rides! Which of these rides would the kids love? 👨👩👧👦 ♥️
6. Time to whip out your camera and snap some beautiful photos at the City of Digital Lights who is a one-of-a-kind attraction that uses over a million LED lights to create a ‘lightscape’ set in a forest of maple and pine with jewel-toned luminosity 🌲🌈💡✨
7. Don't forget to also check out the rest of the attractions that we have below~ 👻👽🤖👾🎃
7. Worried that you'll feel hungry after? No worries as we have restaurants and also snacks that are sold at the theme park! Check out the delicious food that we have below 🍽️🥣🍵☕🍗🍟🍔🍜🍲🥪🍡🍢🍧🍦
8. We also have facilities around the theme park 🚹🚺
You have reached to the end of the guide! 😄 Hope you get a better understanding on the attractions! 👍
🌟 Now, check out the PROMOTIONS here: