1.Petaling Street (Chinatown), Kuala Lumpur
One of the best of historical site in Kuala Lumpur, Chinatown is home to some of Kuala Lumpur’s oldest heritage buildings with some semblance of Baba-Nyonya influence at Chinatown, Jalan Petaling/ Petaling Street, 46150 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!
What's Good ?!
- Wooden panels and wooden shutters with tight 5-foot walkways, Chinatown has a special charm to it that fortunately for us, can be effortlessly captured into tiny squares. The best spots to fill in your Instagram feed with a beautiful picture!
2. SS2 Graffiti Street, Petaling Jaya
The commercial center of SS2, Petaling Jaya (PJ) is one of the locations where the alleys have been turned into beautiful works of street art. The murals found in SS2/61, SS2/63, SS2/64, SS2/66, and SS2/67
- The ‘Bestnya Malaysiaku’ Wall Art Competition organized jointly by Yeo Bee Yin, Damansara Utama assemblyman and Lee Suet Sen, PJ City Councillor (MBPJ) for SS2.
- The theme ‘Bestnya Malaysiaku’ is chosen to reflect the multi-ethnic, culture, aspirations and voices of Malaysians.
- More Arts wall for you to take pictures!
3. Raja Tun Uda Library, Shah Alam
Locals will tell you that a good library in Malaysia is almost as rare as seeing a Malaysian who doesn’t like Milo Ais. Raja Tun Uda Library is one of those rare gems you can find in Kuala Lumpur.
- Raja Tun Uda Library, that is not only equipped with top-notch facilities and an extensive collection of books but it is also well designed with modern touches.
- So you should definitely come here for the Insta-photo, stay for the books.
4. Heli Lounge, Kuala Lumpur
- With nature painting the sky a pinkish-orange hue preparing for sunset and KL Tower hanging out in the background of your photo is enough reasons for you to be at the Heli Lounge Bar for your next Instagram photo.
- Did I also mention it is a helipad? Bring your friends along and make the photo a memorable one at Bukit Bintang 34th Floor, Menara KH, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!
5. I-City Shah Alam
One of the best spot to take pictures with full of the colorful lights, amazing statue everywhere such as cute animal, full of excitement and entertainment and you can also take pictures with the cosplay as well.
- Thus, you can enjoy playing all the games inside with the cheapest price starts RM6. So it’s one of the best ways to take aesthetic pictures and video while playing the game as well.
- You can enjoy one of the best snow at Shah Alam, which is Snowalk, and take artistic pictures at Red Carpet and Trick Art Museum.
- Apart from that, you could also make memories with your kids, bring your kids along to Itsy Bitsy, and for teenagers like us, you can try some adventurous game such as Disco Ride, House of Horror, Bumper Car to take pictures, video and many more.
To worry about how much it's will cost you? Omg donut worries :) We provided so many special packages only FOR YOU and one of it is All Day Unlimited Entry Packages. Enjoy all the game and ride, play as much as you want!