Race Karting FAQ
Race Karting FAQ
- Must be above 6 years old and 140cm in height to drive the kart. it is also subject to Marshal's discretion for driver's requirement.
- Passenger for double seater mandatory to reach the requirements of height that should be above 110cm for guest to operate the go-kart.
- Drivers and passengers must be wearing closed-toe shoes. No loose fitting clothing such as dresses and skirts that may cause entangled in any moving part.
- Gloves and Balaclava are mandatory to be wear for every individuals. You may bring your own balaclava and gloves.
- Long hair/ scarf must be secured in a ponytail and tucked in the back of shirt or jacket.
- Visitors must be free from any medical, mental and physical illness, and free from any influence of alcohol and drugs.
- OKU / Wheelchair user / Pregnant mom / Heart Disease / Hypertension: STRICTLY NO entry to Race Karting for safety reasons. Kindly call in for further enquiries.
In case of incidents, our marshal will be there to assist. However, damages will be charged accordingly.
Our game is 7 minutes per session for each entry.
Junior Kart & Twins Kart - 40km
Professional Kart - 60km
Up to 12 karts including 2 twin seaters kart
You may attached GoPros on your personal (qualified) helmet or as a chest piece. But definitely not on our equipment.
To qualify for the advanced category, you must first achieve a lap time below 58 seconds in a controlled and safe manner using the beginner kart.
- NO outside food and drinks allowed in the park.
- NO SMOKING inside the park. Vaping and electronic cigarettes are also NOT allowed.
- Engaging in unsafe or unruly behavior is prohibited within the track area.
Sorry, personal karts are not allowed on our track.
The priority order for go-kart queue calling is as follows: Priority is given to advanced karts, followed by beginner karts, and lastly, to free trial participants. The final interpretation right belongs to i-City Race Karting.
Follow the marshal's instructions and avoid doing anything risky, like crashing into others. If there's a dangerous situation, the race will be stopped right away, and there won't be a restart.
- Every visitor to fill up "WAIVER FORM"
- Parent/ Guardian consent is strictly required for individuals that are below 18 years old.