As a student, we tend to be stress and pressure due to assignment submission and also quiz that occurs almost every week for the carry mark purpose. After midterm exam and final exam, we need to restore our mind and having some fun with our lovely clique. Here are few fun places to visit as a student in Selangor that could help you in release stress!
1.Be a James Bond at Breakout
- Breakout is the first characters based real escape room game operator in the world which.
- It offers the combination of escape games with characters role-playing strategies.
- You can choose any character that you want and be the Hero. Besides, you also could choose any rooms that you interested in. Different rooms have different themes.
|Pax Per Room||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Price Per Player (RM)||50/player||45/player||40/player||38/player||38/player||36/player||36/player|
Operation Hours: 10AM -10PM (Monday - Sunday)
Contact: (603) 2181-1835
L4-09A (Level 4), Nu Sentral Branch (KL Sentral LRT), 201, Jalan Tun Sambathan,50470, Kuala Lumpur.
Operation Hours: 10AM - 10PM (Monday - Sunday)
- Petrosains is an interactive science discovery center located on the fourth floor of the Petronas Twin Towers.
- Good for a few hours of fun-filled activity, the complex is largely dedicated to the field of petroleum science and presents science and technology in a fun and entertaining way.
- Arranged in an easy-to-navigate ‘museum-style’ concept with a collection of everything from space-age exhibits to fossils, it is also a great place to learn more about other scientific issues.
- You could experience riding a Helicopter there and it feels like real. Besides, you could also feel an earthquake which is a bit scary for me. But it was really fun!
|Child (3-12 years)||RM7.95||RM17.50|
|Child (2 years & below)||FREE Admission|
|Adult (13-60 years)||RM19.60||RM29.70|
|Senior Citizen (61 years & above)||RM9.50||RM14.80|
Visiting Hours and Locations
(except on School Holidays)
|Tuesday – Friday||
9.30am – 5.30pm
(Last Admission: 4.00pm)
|Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday||
9.30am – 6.30pm
(Last Admission: 5.00pm)
Petrosains, The Discovery Centre, Level 4, Suria KLCC, PETRONAS Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur City Centre 50088, Kuala Lumpur.
Infoline: +603-2331 8787
3. Discover new things at Pusat Sains Negara
- Pusat Sains Negara or National Science Center is a science centre in Kuala Lumpur.
- The main aim of the science centre is to promote greater understanding and interest in science and technology.
- The building resembles a truncated cone capped with a geodesic dome. Among the themes featured in the exhibition, galleries are an environmental odyssey, pathways to discovery, future world, and thinking machines.
- Besides learning and discovery new thing in here, you could also snap a nice picture and share it in your Instagram.
|Adult (Malaysian) (13 and above)||6.00|
|Adult (Non-Malaysian) (13 and above)||6.00|
|Kids (Malaysian) (7-12 years)||3.00|
|Kids (Non-Malaysian) (7-12 years)||3.00|
|Senior Citizen (55 and above)||3.00|
|Kids & Infant (6 years and below)||
|Disable people (OKU)||
|* Primary student's School trip (include Teachers)||
|* Secondary student's school trip (include Teachers)||
|* Adult Group (minimum 10 people)||5.00|
Operating Hours and Locations
Saturday until Thursday (9:00 am – 5:00pm).
Closed on Friday
Ticketing counter closed on 4:30pm.
Pusat Sains Negara, Kementerian Tenaga, Sains, Teknologi, Alam Sekitar dan Perubahan Iklim, Persiaran Bukit Kiara, 50662 Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : +603-2089 3400
4. Be a nature lover at Taman Botani Negara Shah Alam
- The National Botanical Garden Shah Alam objective is to create a national center of excellence within the fields of education, scientific research, and conservation for the development of botanical, horticulture, agriculture and other various related fields.
- You can rent a bicycle here and discover the beautiful green nature which is really good for your mind and your body. It is really fun and refreshing!
CONSERVATION FEE (COMPULSORY)
Adults (12 to 54 years old)
Children (6 to 11 years old)
Senior citizen (Above 55 years old)
Visitors under 6 years old, Orphans and People with Disabilities.
Operation Hours and Locations
Park operating hours are as follows:
7.30 am to 5.00 pm (Tuesday - Sunday)
* Park is closed on Mondays except during school holidays or public holidays
Located at 40000, Taman Pertanian Malaysia, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor
Contact info : 03-55107048
5. Shouting your lungs out at WaterWorld i-City
- Waterworld i-City is the water theme park attached to the ever-popular i-City which is one of Shah Alam's and Selangor's top tourist attractions.
- Waterworld i-City is a water theme park with a vortex ride called the Ultimate Tornado, the first spiral slide of its kind in South East Asia. i-City uses a cashless system for entry to all their attractions including Waterworld.
- You can scream as much as you want and nobody cares while riding the Ultimate Tornado!
Waterworld walk in price
Operating Hours and Locations
i-City Properties Sdn Bhd, i-Gallery,Persiaran Multimedia,i-City, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor,Malaysia.
Theme Park Contact: +603 5521 8800
Oh ya! you guys can actually buy Waterworld ticket price at the cheaper price!
are you guys in?!