WaterWorld Annual Pass
📢 ANNOUNCEMENT: WaterWorld will remain closed until August 2020.
SIGN UP for Annual Pass now and enjoy 365 Days Unlimited Entries to WaterWorld i-City!
NO BLACKOUT DATES (Annual Pass can be used on weekends, public holidays and school holidays)
- Pass holders are entitled to unlimited entries to WaterWorld i-City – pass MUST be presented in person at the WaterWorld entrance in order to gain admission into WaterWorld i-City.
- No entry will be allowed if the physical card is not produced for admission.
- Rate is applicable for Adult/Child/Senior Citizen.
- Valid for Malaysian with MyKad holders only.
- This Annual Pass offer is applicable to BOTH adult and children.
- The pass will be activated/processed 14 days from the date of purchase.
E.g. 1 January – purchased date
15 January – card activated and ready for collection
How to Apply:
Step 1: Complete the purchase for WaterWorld Annual Pass.
Step 2: You will receive the order confirmation through the email address provided in the checkout form.
Step 3: Fill up the application form.
Waterworld operating hours:
- 11 am - 6 pm (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday)
- Closed on Tuesday, but open if school holiday & public holiday fall on Tuesday.
- 10 am - 6 pm (Saturday, Sunday and public holiday)
- Adult: Above 11 years old and below 60 years old
- Child: Above 90cm and below 11 years old. (MUST be accompanied by a PAID ADULT at all times)
- Infant: Below 90cm (Free entry subject to safety rules and regulations)
- Senior Citizen: Above 60 years old (Child price applies for senior citizens)
- OKU/Wheelchair user/Pregnant mom: Entry to i-City Theme Park rides and attractions for OKU/Wheelchair user/Pregnant mom guests is subject to the safety regulations and terms and conditions of the park. Kindly call in for further enquiries.
- Non-Malaysians with iKad get to purchase at Malaysian rate. Applies to dependents as well.
Read : Online Ticketing Policy