[2022 02] WaterWorld
**REMARKS: Package CANNOT be used on the same day as the purchase date. Package can only be used 1 day after purchase.
🎉🎊Missing splashing fun day in the sun? ☀
Promotion period: 28th January 2022 - 27th September 2022
Package Redemption VALID from 28th January 2022 till 30th September 2022
- Rate is applicable for Adult / Child / Senior Citizen.
- The price of Malaysian is for MyKad holders only and International is for International Travellers.
- This package is redeemable by using our mobile app, download i-City SuperApp from Apple App Store or Google Play Store, your ticket will be pushed to your account. Just go to each attraction and flash the QR code from the mobile app. (VIEW GUIDE ON REDEMPTION THROUGH i-City SuperApp)
- Floats are provided for FREE.
- Proper swimming attire is required.
- NO outside food and drinks allowed into WaterWorld, except baby formula.
- No refund due to maintenance, ride closure and inclement weather.
- This offer is ONLY available ONLINE.
- Visit date has to be at least ONE DAY after the date of purchase and to be used BEFORE 1st October 2022.
General Operating Hours:
- Mondays to Fridays: 11am - 6pm (closed on Tuesdays)
- Saturdays to Sundays / Public Holiday: 10am - 6pm
- Follow us on Facebook page for operation hours from time to time and refer to the government's latest pandemic SOPs.
- Adult: Above 11 years old and below 60 years old
- Child: Above 90cm and below 11 years old. (MUST be accompanied by a PAID ADULT at all times)
- Infant: Below 90cm (Free entry subject to safety rules and regulations)
- Senior Citizen: Above 60 years old (Child price applies for senior citizens)
- OKU/Wheelchair user/Pregnant mom: Entry to i-City Theme Park rides and attractions for OKU/Wheelchair user/Pregnant mom guests is subject to the safety regulations and terms and conditions of the park. Kindly call in for further enquiries.
Subject to safety height and weight regulations. Theme Park terms & conditions, rules & regulations apply --> https://iticket.i-city.my/pages/safety-measures
For your information, i-City Theme Park will continue to adhere to and follow the latest announcements and directives from the Government, Local Council and the Ministry of Tourism, Arts & Culture for the safety of our staff and guests. In accordance to the recent SOPs, visitors in the theme park are required to:
- Fully vaccinated - defined as completing after 14 days from 2nd DOSES of Prizer, AstraZeneca, Sinovac, Sinopharm and Moderna
- Flash your digital covid-19 certificate when entering attractions. Please present your Physical Vaccination Card if your Digital Vaccination Certificate is unavailable.
- Check-in MySejathera before entry to attractions
- Wear face mask
- Temperature check
- 2 meter social distancing
- The Management reserves the right to DISALLOW ENTRY to I-City theme park should thou have symptoms of cough, flu, fever or your temperature is above 37.5 Celsius.
Read : Online Ticketing Policy