i-City Visa payWave Promotion (14th June - 30th September 2018)
Get FREE RM 30* worth of rides at i-City when you pay your parking with Visa payWave.
How To Get The FREE RM 30*?
Promotion Terms & Conditions
The “FREE RM 30 worth of i-Points Visa payWave Campaign” ["Promotion"] is hosted by i-City and Visa ["Organiser"].
By redeeming this Promotion, users signify acceptance and agreement to all terms & conditions set out here.
- The FREE RM 30 worth of i-Points promotion is applicable to all users who pay their parking at i-City using Visa payWave cards issued in Malaysia or overseas.
- This promotion is only valid from 14th June 2018 till 30th September 2018.
To redeem this promotion (For a more detailed guide, you may visit iticket.i-city.my) :
- STEP 1: Tap Visa payWave card at the card reader upon entry to i-City carpark.
- STEP 2: Download and Install i-City mobile app via Apple AppStore or Google PlayStore
- STEP 3: Register an account and key in the LAST 4 digits of the Visa payWave card used at entry
- STEP 4: RM 30 worth of i-Points will be reflected in the profile page and ready for use at any rides/attractions in i-City theme park. (For more info on how to use the i-Points and what rides are available at i-City, you may visit iticket.i-city.my)
- i-Points are strictly NOT exchangeable for cash or any form of currency with equal value.
- Redemption can only be made ONCE per day, per Visa payWave card.
- Redemption can only be made up to 15 minutes before end of Leisure Park@i-City operating hours, on the same day as the carpark entry.
- Redemption can only be made before exiting the car park.
- Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
- Organiser reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions in the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason. The Organiser also reserves the right to amend or cancel this Promotion without prior notice.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser and which prevents the Organiser from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Organiser will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation and the Organiser reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Organiser's decision is final and binding in all matters, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
- Any data which is shared with the Organizer during this Promotion will abide to The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”). (For more information, you may visit https://iticket.i-city.my/pages/privacy-policy)
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the courts of Malaysia.