Terms and Conditions
Application for online membership is free. Visitors need to register as a member to
use the functionality of the webpage or to access much of the services for i-Ticket
and to make a purchase from i-Ticket. This is so that the management can provide
the visitor with easy access to print booking confirmation, itinerary, view past
purchase and modify preference details. Any visitor registered as a member will be
deemed to have agreed and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as varied
from time to time.
- The personal data is compulsory by the management for the stated purposes
are marked in asterisk (*). The management is unable to proceed with
incomplete registration data and reserves the right to cease to process the
- On the other hand, personal data which are not marked with asterisk (*) is
not compulsory, as such provision of such personal data are entirely at the
- The management reserves the right to decline a new member registration or
to cancel existing member registration at any time.
- The management shall send critical alerts, new services, new products,
marketing materials, notifications or newsletter via short messaging service
(SMS), e-mails, telephone and/or any other medium of information.
- The personal data collected, shall not be kept for longer than is necessary.
The management shall destroy and/or permanently delete the personal data
once it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was processed.
- The management shall use the personal data to conduct surveys and research
of spending pattern of visitors to develop new attractions, products, services
or other related to surveys/researches.